cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple phone number for the main auto attendant

iinsure99
Listener

I am setting up my Zoom phone account for the first time and getting ready to port my phone numbers.  We have bought several businesses over the years and currently have multiple phone numbers call in directly to our auto-attendant.

Does anyone know if I will be able to have 3 or 4 phone numbers go directly into my main auto attendant?  I am afraid to initiate the porting until I know that we'll be able to do this either directly or at least have some workaround.

Thanks in advance!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Vinnie
Community Champion | Customer

Yes, you can do it with confidence; I can tell you first hand I have at least two of them with seven (7) numbers; the same goes for Call Queues. If you still feel you need proof: As soon as you have the licenses available, just get 4 numbers and allocate it; you can quickly return them back and free the license for the ones you will be porting later on.

View solution in original post

iinsure99
Listener

Thank you!  I appreciate the reply....and I believe you 😁.  There is nothing in any of there documentation that actually spells it out so I wanted to make sure.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Vinnie

Yes, you can do it with confidence; I can tell you first hand I have at least two of them with seven (7) numbers; the same goes for Call Queues. If you still feel you need proof: As soon as you have the licenses available, just get 4 numbers and allocate it; you can quickly return them back and free the license for the ones you will be porting later on.

iinsure99
Listener

Thank you!  I appreciate the reply....and I believe you 😁.  There is nothing in any of there documentation that actually spells it out so I wanted to make sure.