Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Top Happy Leaders
How is Zoom AI Companion Making You Better at Your Job?

Learn why Canva uses BrightHire!

Make hiring easier for recruiting and hiring teams with a seamless workflow, all within Zoom.

Learn more

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

유료결제 방법

유료결제 해지를 하려는데 줌에서 네이트로 보내는 메일이 네이트에서 수신이 안되어 해지가 안됨방법을 알고 싶고 통화로 도움을 받고 싶음

Call connection "sound" when answering a call

I am the main receptionist at my company. When I answer calls I used to hear a sound that indicated I had connected with the caller. This would also allow me to tell when it was most likely a spam call as there would be the very long pause before the...

a4annie by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! vvx-d230 zoom provisioning

I used Assisted provisioning URLs : https://provpp.zoom.us/api/v2/pbx/provisioning/Polycom/vvx250 for our VVX D230 Poly Cordless Phone , but it is not registering to Zoom .On Zoom I can see following message“Offline Factory reset needed for provision...

Irshad by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Call Control and Call Companion

Given the glaring absence of call control for Zoom Appliances, I've been experimenting with a Yealink SipT31G. Whilst both of the above functions do what they say on the tin, there doesn't seem to be any way to have both enabled at the same time. If ...

avick by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Phone

Hello! Who among you use Zoom phone? Is it a possible that our customer can contact our Zoom phone number even they are not on Zoom. Thanks 

zoom mobile application

I use multiple mobile devices, IPad and Iphone. I have the app downloaded on both and i stay logged in on both. I use my phone for calls and my Ipad for meetings. How can I stop every device from ringing when I get a call through Zoom? it is very dis...

zoom phone is inactive

hi I have same problem too. I use one phone number when I add another number with another user in first 10 minutes both phones work after 10 minutes both not work and in topic write text like in picture. "Your Account is inactive, please contact admi...

Kevin11 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes