cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add users to Zoom Main office Phone line

kovyon
Listener

Hi There,

I am looking to see if there is a way that we can setup our office managers on the main auto receptionist line so that they receive the calls when someone calls the main office line. I was hoping to achieve what Shared lines can do, but instead of assigning a new number for our two office manager, we could just add them to receive the calls when someone calls the main office line.

I have explored the Main Auto Reception options and realize you can forward calls, but I would like both of their phones to receive any calls we get to our main office number. Does anyone have any insight on this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Vinnie
Community Champion | Customer

It seems you are looking for Zoom Call Queues: Look at below document with a good comparison of the Zoom's routing methods:  Comparison of Zoom Phone call routing methods

This gives you more specifics about Call Queues types:  Zoom Call Queues options 

I am not sure what precisely you are trying to accomplish because the number either need to go to the Auto Receptionist, or to (in this case) the Call Queue, however, you can overflow unanswered call ARs calls into CQs, and vice-versa.

I hope this helps.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Vinnie

It seems you are looking for Zoom Call Queues: Look at below document with a good comparison of the Zoom's routing methods:  Comparison of Zoom Phone call routing methods

This gives you more specifics about Call Queues types:  Zoom Call Queues options 

I am not sure what precisely you are trying to accomplish because the number either need to go to the Auto Receptionist, or to (in this case) the Call Queue, however, you can overflow unanswered call ARs calls into CQs, and vice-versa.

I hope this helps.

Thank you Vinnie, I think that might do it. I will try it out and get back to you. Thank you for the help!

Hey Vinnie,

Just wanted to let you know that the Call queues worked! Thank you. I ended up adding members to a call queue group I created. I then wen to the IVR menu in the Auto Receptionist tab in Phone System Management. From there I was able to edit the "0" key to forward the call to a call queue.

To get the call to go to both members in the Call Queue, just had to configure the Call Queue groups settings from Sequential to Simultaneous. Thank you again for all the help!