Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

Join our webinar to see our latest innovations in action — and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine communication and collaboration.

Register now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Phone calls

Hello, Is there a way to turn off calls on Zoom desktop app but still receive calls on the Zoom mobile app? Or is there a way to make the zoom desktop app not take precedence when someone calls? For example, I'm typing an email and someone calls. It ...

Resolved! Automatic Phone Extension and Number Assignments

Hi Community, From my observations, when creating a user via SAML or SCIM, there is no way to automatically assign extensions and phone numbers to the user. In other words if you don't provide a valid extension and available phone number attribute, t...

MattS by Attendee
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Error code 1132

Hi I’m have trouble with my my zoom app on my phone with an error code 1132 can anyone help? Thanks lynne

Zoom VOIP Intercom

I am the safety director at a small high school. Last year our IT dept. switched our phone system from a traditional hard wired system to a ZOOM Voip system. One of the features we lost was the ability to use our phone system as an emergency mass ale...

FASAFETY by Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Phones in shared group cannot make outbound calls

Hello!Our phones which are in a calling group are unable to make outbound calls but can receive calls. I have already tried the fix below but it did not help, even after rebooting the phone twice and waiting days.Zoom web portal > Account Management ...

eds-1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Phone wont accept incoming calls

Hello, i recently got a Yealink W56H i got it set up to make outgoing calls but can't figure out how to receive calls. every time I call it, it tells me it can't be completed and hangs up. first time setting up an IP phone. any help would be apprecia...

Zoom Phone - Can't Call a US Area Code

Just started with Zoom phone - have been able to call out to a couple of customers but just now couldn't call out to an area code that is associated with a region 150 miles away. I got the voice error message "sorry we could not complete this call. y...

cynamync by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes