cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update 2023 disabled join or start meeting capability

jguter
Listener

Ever since I updated Zoom today; January 10, 2023, the new user interface freezes up and nothing else works.

Re-installing zoom and/or rebooting Windows 10, makes no difference.

Has anyone else experienced this after the update ? 

6 REPLIES 6

RaineyC
Listener

Yes, same experience here, and at least 2 other people I'm associated with on Zoom. Greenish flicking. I can see the host or other participants clearly but on their view of me, it's flickering. Anyone with a solution to resolve this issue?

HowardDaVinci
Listener

I have the same problems since yesterday evening. It works until someone join the meeting. The sound keeps going but first the image freeze and after a while it starts flickering with green lines and I can view the other participants in these lines upsidedown... 

I didn't figure it out yet.

Pietrina
Listener

Same here. Since downloading the update on 10th January the image flickers and jumps wildly and is therefore impossible to use. Need a fix *urgently*. Alternatively is it possible to uninstall the update?

Pietrina
Listener

The image on Zoom flickers and jumps crazily - almost like a strobe effect. Impossible to use it. I use this for work and therefore need it fixed urgently. Don't know what to do. 

k_elisa
Listener

Same thing here... I had a meeting on Tuesday (January 10, 2023) and it was ok. However, today (January 13, 2023), my image is ok for the first few seconds, but then it freezes. It must be some bug in the new version... I urgently need this bug fixed

JameWilson
Listener

Same here.

Thanks for helping me out.After reading your post, I came across a website that you could find interesting for your essay assignment. The website in question is called, and it offers a plethora of management essay samples. here Read Full Report on this website. These examples may be useful in learning about various writing styles, formatting, and content organisation.