cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

presentation's zoom ratio

He3
Listener

when my participants click on view options, when i am sharing my screen, the ratios are not there to select from.

1 REPLY 1

Jameswalter
Participant

The "zoom ratio" in the context of a presentation typically refers to the aspect ratio or scaling of the content displayed on the screen. It determines the proportion between the width and height of the presentation slides or the visual content being displayed.

The most common aspect ratios used in presentations are:

4:3 (Standard): This is the traditional aspect ratio used in older presentations. It has a width-to-height ratio of 4 units to 3 units. For example, if the width is 4 inches, the height would be 3 inches. This ratio is also known as "standard" or "normal" and is often used for older projectors or displays.

16:9 (Widescreen): This aspect ratio has gained popularity in recent years due to the widespread use of widescreen displays, laptops, and projectors. It has a width-to-height ratio of 16 units to 9 units. Widescreen presentations offer a wider viewing area, making them suitable for modern displays and high-definition content.