cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Enable clients to join in without going to the waiting room

alexandraLOVJOY
Listener

I am a Pilates teacher and until recently I was able to run pilates challenges online  without having to wait for everyone to log in so I could start my classes on time. However, now this has changed. My clients are busy mamas and many times they join the class late. I cannot stop teaching to add them in the class.  In the past, they could join in without having to be in the waiting room. Has zoom removed that feature ? and WHy? Am I forced to upgrade?

I am already paying a high monthly fee for my new start up pilates business. ANyone else have this issue?

What am I doing wrong? please help so I can help late mamas still join in. I had so many give up waiting and they are paying customers. It used to work!

1 REPLY 1

Jameswalter
Participant

To enable clients to join a Zoom meeting without going through the waiting room, you can adjust the settings in your Zoom account. Follow these steps:

Sign in to your Zoom account on the Zoom web portal (zoom.us) using your credentials.

In the navigation menu on the left, click on "Settings."

Navigate to the "In Meeting (Advanced)" section and scroll down to find the "Waiting Room" option. Click on it to access the waiting room settings.

Ensure that the "Waiting Room" feature is enabled. If it is already enabled, proceed to the next step. If not, toggle the switch to enable it.

Under the "Waiting Room Options," you will find the setting "When participants join" with a drop-down menu. Select the option "Automatically admit participants" from the menu.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the "Save" button to apply the changes.