Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Upside Down Video

My Zoom video shows me upside down. The background image is correct but not the "front" of the background. Which displays an upside down image. See screenshot below. And Yes, I have checked the camera. It works fine. It is definitely is Zoom. Done a ...

upsidedown.jpg

Recording stuck at "converting"

I recorded an interview and it says "allow zoom to access all files and folders," but I HAVE ... so when I double-click on the recording to convert it, it says "converting meeting recording / you have a recording that needs to be converted before vie...

Resolved! Concurrent Meetings for an event

I am hosting an event at a school and have several hosts who will be running sessions at the same time. I would like to create all the meetings for them and set them as alternative hosts. I will not be in any of these sessions. Will that work as I am...

SmithK by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Control Panel Disappearing

Starting last week, every Zoom session has had an issue with the control panel disappearing and/or turning black while presenting. The host has to assign someone else and restart to clear the issue. This has happened to multiple hosts, all across Pen...

PFSA by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Plans: how to leave "Pro" plan and stay in "Base" -free-plan?

Hello, first of all sorry for my English (I write from Italy)! I have been paying Pro Plan until June. From July on, I've not been interested in Pro Plan any more: it is enough Base Plan for me. My problem is that I left Pro Plan just quitting to pay...

Fran1 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

more than 100 but less than 500

Hi thereI have a paid account with Zoom but if I'm correct it only supports up to 100 participants. I would like to schedule a meeting for 150 participants. Is this possible with the same account? Or do I have to change/upgrade? Thanks for helping me...

Filip by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes