Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Mic Intermittent in Windows 11

My Logitech HD Pro Webcam (C920) worked perfectly with Zoom and my Windows 7 Computer. I had to upgrade to a new Windows 11 Dell Desktop. My C920 Webcam works perfectly on all Mic tests and Recording Tests with the new Windows 11 Computer. However, i...

MJ9 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hosting

when setting up zoom calls I have it set to allow participants to join before host but people are then waiting for me to start the call. What am I missing I don't want to have to start all calls.

Calendar

Não sei porque, mas quando crio/agendo uma reunião essa reunião vai para o calendário de uma conta errada, e não a minha pessoal. Onde consigo mudar o endereço de email da minha reunião/agenda/calendario?

functioning/usinng

when access via safari can see or heat meeting i'm in i use iMacfirefox would not accept passwordchrome would nor open zoom start pagetx

d6n by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Scrolling Thumbnails won't stop

When in a Zoom meeting on the desktop app one user will see all the thumbnails of the group scrolling very fast within the view of the speaker highlighted. This isn't the normal view where the thumbnails are in the top bar. It is within the feed of t...

ntyson by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

black vertical lines on my zoom screen , how to get rid of them?

suddenly these ines have appeared-- whyi don't know but worse i can't figureout how to get rid of them. they came after I updated my imac's operating systm butnot immediately after. when theyfirst appeared I also tried updating my zoom operating z sy...

jec by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Signing in to zoom

Hi, I am a Insurance Agent and all my father Important documents are in the Office tablet. But my father is Unable to sign in to Zoom from my tablet any Suggestions?