cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

polling session

JKJK
Observer

I created polls to use on meeting.
It worked well before the meeting but during the meeting, it didn't work with this message. ->
"You are logged in from another device. Your polling session is inactivated." (the message was in Korean, so I translated. It is not accurate in English).

After the meeting, I tried again the meeting and the polling system works well.
What is the problem?
While I conducting meeting, nobody logged with my account.

I attached file that captured image the message.

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator

Hi @JKJK, thank you for your contribution to the Zoom community! We are so happy to have you here. Are you able to test using a different account/ browser? Please also make sure that you are signed out of all Zoom sites, restart your computer, log back in and try again. 

Keep us updated! 

At the time of the meeting, when there was an error, I logged out and logged in again, but it still didn't work.
(I've never changed my browser)
After the meeting, I tested it again and it went well, so I can't test it now.
I'll try the way you told me the next time I get the same problem.
Thank you.

BjornCronqvist
Observer

Hi

We have experienced the same thing from time to time:

In session host creates a poll and then cannot launch it cause...

BjornCronqvist_0-1631777300090.png

Co-host can start it but we need to launch it from the host (not visible in camera view).

Why does host lose the right to launch polls sometimes? Is this a known bug please let us know.

BR

Bjorn

Delphine_MM
Observer

Hi!

Same problem yesterday : "vous êtes connecté depuis un autre appareil, votre sondage est inactif = "You are logged in from another device. Your polling session is inactivated." We have a professionnal account, no other session was opened. It's a bit annoying if we have to restart our computer when we host a videoconference with more than 300 participants 🙂