cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

it happens that during a conference, regardless of the time, computer freezes completely

rucei
Listener

hi. it happens that during a conference, regardless of the time, whether it's the beginning or the end, my computer freezes completely, the connected Bluetooth devices turn off and I see a system error window informing me that the zoom application is not responding. I can either close app or wait. The same thing happens while I share the screen. Because of this, it becomes impossible to hold conferences, i need to wait for some time until it is start working again and then reconnect the Bluetooth devices. The same thing happens if I listen sound through speakers or wired headphones. It doesn't just happen to me, but also my other friends. Lags are observed on windows 10 and 11 latest versions. I updated the drivers, rebooted the PC, reinstalled zoom, did cleaning, ran around the campfire with a tambourine, etc. all that is possible and all in vain, nothing helps. I am writing this hoping that the developers will see the message and fix what they have broken with new updates and features. There is no stability in recent months.

0 REPLIES 0