Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

searching for a meeting that was one year ago

I did some training during a zoom meeting about a year ago. I have lost the physical records of that meeting. Is there a way, using the meeting number and passcode to research that meeting to verify that it took place?

Zoom will not add link to Outlook web meeting

The Zoom icon shows up in my outlook web appointments and it used to work to add a Zoom link. Recently, when I click the icon and Add a Zoom Meeting, I started getting "Zoom is working on your Add a Zoom Meeting request" and then it just sits there. ...

Zoom issue.png
cm218 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Access Denied Error Code 1020

Only recently I have been unable to join a meeting via a link and I get the message Access Denied Error Code 1020. Some of the links do not give the meeting/passcode, so I have been unable to join. Why has this suddenly started to happen? Any help ap...

catbel by Listener
  • 22 replies
  • 6 likes

Alt Host vs. Registration Issue

Hi there, I'm my organization's account administrator. In the last few months we've run into a new issue where alternative hosts are not able to join a meeting that requires registration- the system will tell them they need to register, but when they...

ard_crc by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Adding a Logo to live background

We have set up a camera and sound system in our boardroom for use with hybrid meetings. The camera detects people in the room and automatically readjusts during the meeting to optimally capture everyone in the room and around the boardroom table. I w...

JoAnneK by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Host has another meeting in progress

From my old PC (Windows 10) I can 'host' meetings and accept attendees into the meetings -- no issues When I attempt to host from my new laptop (Windows 11) the attendees either 1) See the message "Host has another meeting in progress" (90% occurance...

eric49 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Local recording

I can not find the local recording on my computer, the meeting that I have conducted right after has stored correctly but not the first one.Is there any way that I can find it?ThanksEva

evaruiz by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meetings keep shutting down after 40 minutes

A few months ago I noticed that my meetings were getting shut down after the 40 minutes. It didn't happen on all calls I was making but enough. After looking, I discovered that my account somehow now says that it is a basic account. I checked with my...