cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fathom

jmars
Listener

I uninstalled fathom and now I cannot launch zoom meetings on my calendar?

9 REPLIES 9

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @jmars, thank you for posting for the first time! 

What error are you receiving when attempting to launch the meeting from the calendar?

Keep me updated!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

It just won't launch at all. No error message

doulatracy
Listener

I'm having the same problem.  I uninstalled Fathom and it won't go away.  I can't launch Zoom meetings.  When I click on Launch, nothing happens.  I have to open it in my browser and then close the Fathom windows!  SO ANNOYING!!!  Can anyone help me get rid of Fathom?

doulatracy
Listener

I can't answer for the OP, but when I click on Launch ... nothing happens!  Please help me get rid of Fathom!!!

jmars
Listener

I finally just uninstalled Fathom, and then I had to go into Zoom and disconnect zoom from fathom. That seemed to work!

How did you disconnect them?

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, All.

If you are still having issues with Fathom, please see my post here -- no guarantees, but it might help:

https://community.zoom.com/t5/Meetings/How-do-I-get-rid-of-flipping-Fathom/m-p/126739/highlight/true... 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Katmai
Listener

this happened to me. Fathom has caused so many problems...I had to uninstall fathom from both the app and my computer. I had to re-install the zoom app (download it from the site and relaunch the install) and now my zoom meetings work again. NEVER use Fathom!!! 

Southpaw14
Listener

Same thing here.  Wow, that was frustrating!  Nothing like going from being 2 minutes early to a call, to 5 minutes late.  I had to manually do everything to connect, all because of Fathom.   Once call was over, I set about fixing.  Like person above, uninstalled Zoom and re-installed, now "Launch Meeting" is working again.