What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error code 100035000

mightycompanion
Listener

error code 100035000. Couldn't get on 3 Zooms. No info on that error code. Others have asked.  Option to join with browser, whatever that means. 

2 REPLIES 2

crchan123
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @mightycompanion! I know it has been a while since you initially posted, but I want to make sure you receive assistance. Are you still having this issue? If so, I'd love to help you get it resolved.

mightycompanion
Listener

So glad you contacted me. My great techie keeps doing things that make it work, and then it doesn't. It failed again this morning. It's the first time in  20 years we've been connected that he is stumped so I hope you are a real smartie! What next?

This is what he said: 

Can you try contacting zoom technical support?  I'm out of ideas at this point other than "fiddle with random things and reboot the computer."  Their tech support, especially if you have a paid account, will be much more likely at this point to come up with a permanent solution.