cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

difficulty for some attendees to get on

Evyn
Listener

Hello, we recently held a zoom conference with 35 people who attended, but 7 could not get on. One received this comment: "The host requires authentication on the commercial Zoom platform to join this meeting. Please log in with a commercial Zoom account to join."  what does this mean, and what did I do wrong?

7 REPLIES 7

AelyxShephard
Listener

I also am having this issue - I try to sign onto the Zoom meeting for my class for college and I get the same message... 

Well I have Zoom and I have the Software version of it and the Website Version of it... but what is this Commercial Version of it I need to participate in my online courses!?

If anyone answers you, or you figure out an answer, please reach out to *********** and hook up an answer pretty please.

EK3
Listener

I am experiencing this issue as well...was not able to get into an educational forum as a result

I have the same issue with one guest I invited to my zoom meeting.  Did you find a solution.

Raven47
Listener

I have the same issue with one guest I invited to my zoom meeting.  Did anyone find a solution?

Raven47
Listener

I have the same issue with one guest I invited to my zoom meeting.  Did you find a solution?

Cheungtw
Listener

I held a webinar today and had the same issue, anyone figured that out yet ?

Burton
Listener

We are having this same issue on an ongoing basis.