cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

black screen few seconds and back to normal while using zoom meeting

solutions
Listener

black screen few seconds and back to normal while using zoom meeting

its not frequent....but most of the time.

luckily i did capture short video to show you guys the problem.

below is the link:

https://streamable.com/zthin2

https://streamable.com/2hyoi4

please help.

thanks

8 REPLIES 8

solutions
Listener

i did try follow the steps to disable to hardware acceleration but  it doesnt help

and also uninstall the current zoom and redownload latest version and install. seems no help at all.

solutions
Listener

hello any solutions????? please help

inainaagrewel
Listener

Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Check your internet connection: A poor internet connection can cause video disruptions and black screens during Zoom meetings. Check your internet connection speed and try to move closer to your router or switch to a wired connection if possible.

2. Update your Zoom app: Make sure you have the latest version of the Zoom app installed on your device. An outdated app can cause compatibility issues and glitches.

3. Disable GPU acceleration: If you are using a Windows device, you can try disabling GPU acceleration in Zoom. Go to Settings > Video > Advanced and uncheck the box next to "Enable hardware acceleration for receiving video."

4. Clear Zoom cache: Clearing the Zoom cache can help resolve temporary issues that may be causing the black screen. Go to Settings > Storage > Clear Cache on Android, or navigate to the Zoom folder in Finder and delete the Cache folder on Mac.

5. Close other applications: Running too many applications at once can cause your computer to slow down and result in video disruptions during Zoom meetings. Close any unnecessary applications and try running Zoom by itself. Click here pintdd

nope. thats not the solutions.

any other solutions?

did u watch the short video link which i post it?

solutions
Listener

up!!

solutions
Listener

hello? any solutions