cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

all meetings are gone

Anja12345
Listener

Hello,

Since I've had Zoom, I've always been able to open the app, click on "Meetings," and select the corresponding meeting to join. (It is, what the Zoom instruction page still tells me to do.)

Now, suddenly, Zoom looks different, when I open the programm and all of my saved meetings (about 20) are gone. Where can I find my meetings? 

I was able to log in to the currently ongoing meeting because my students sent me the meeting ID. I hope I don't have to ask all my students for the meeting numbers and constantly type them in. Please assist me.

Thank you very much for your help.

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Anja12345 welcome to the community!I see you posted this on 2023-07-13, and we recently had a Zoom client UI reverted around that time-frame. 

Are your Meetings from the Zoom Client still missing? I wanted to let you know that the KB onZoom recurring meetings disappeared from desktop client 5.15.3, and if this Knowledge Base article is related to your problem. According to the article, "If you don't see this change automatically, try signing out and signing back in to the Zoom desktop client, and make sure you're on the latest version."

Try the following from the KB and let me know if you still don't see your Meetings on the Zoom Client! 🙂

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!