cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom web portal and ipad app don't sync

nhpoweryoga
Listener

Hi, when I login to zoom via the website I can see all my upcoming meetings. However, with the zoom app on my ipad all my recurring meetings are no longer visible. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app, updated the iOs and it still isn't working. 

has anyone else experienced this issue?

19 REPLIES 19

sachinzoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello,

Please try these steps:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115005506303-Syncing-calendars-on-the-Zoom-app-for-iOS

If this response helps, please accept the answer as an accepted solution, so others can benefit as well.

I don’t need to sync with calendar, I need to sync with website and iPad 

sachinzoom

Hi everyone,

These steps from the KB article I mentioned above will sync your calendar on your iOS device and hence display all meetings. Can everyone please validate the settings on your iOS devices ?

1. Sign in to the Zoom mobile app.
  2. Tap Settings  

3. Tap Meetings.
  4. Tap Synced calendars.
  5. Tap the Sync Zoom Meetings from calendars toggle to on 

6. Tap any calendars that you would like synced with Zoom. A blue check will appear next to the calendars you've selected.

sachinzoom_2-1675991970242.jpeg

Here's the screenshot from my iphone 12.

Let me know if that helps

If I log in on the website all meetings come up and then if I click on the bar and that goes to the app the meetings are not there.

Like all others in this thread (and other threads) I am having the same difficulty accessing my complete meeting list on any apple device.  I have tried the solution in the article you linked as well as many others...just as everyone else has.  Any other suggestions?

I've been trying to resolve this problem for 2 days and have seen your suggestion about syncing the calendars. I never synced my calendars before and when I would open up the zoom app on my iPhone and iPad (the last 3 years!), I would select MEETINGS and all of my scheduled meetings would be there. One click and voila, I'm in my meeting. As others have said, only one meeting appears (and it changes!) which doesn't make sense at all. However, I followed your advice and synced my calendar with my zoom meetings and now, I open the Zoom app, click on settings (3 dots), click on calendar, then I click on my meeting and move forward. But we shouldn't have to sync our calendars and use that function if we don't choose to. Upcoming meetings should show under meetings as they do on the desktop on the zoom website. Another way, to get around it is to select JOIN and enter the meeting ID. Obviously, not as convenient as before.

sachinzoom

Hello Glad to hear you have the way to move forward. Calendar integration is the most consistent way to show your meetings and join them. 

It seems that the problem is the zoom app on iPhones and iPads.  I can sign into the zoom website on both devices and my meetings are there but not on the app.  The app on my computer does show meetings.

It’s not a calendar issue. The recurring meetings have disappeared on iPads in the App. 

Hi, 

This didn't help, unfortunately. anytime I add a meeting on my desktop it seems to be automatically deleted from the ipad app. And now all my 26+ recurring meetings no longer show up on the ipad app, but they are all visible on my desktop computer. 

Is there a fix for this?

This is happening to me as well. I have forced restarted, uninstalled and reinstalled, still not working. Showing only one meeting out of the week.

Same here. 

washingtonshoto
Listener

This is happening to me as well on both my ipad and iphone. It was working and showing all upcoming (recurring) meetings as of ~4pm PST but then not working and only showing 1 of the upcoming (recurring) meetings as of ~6pm PST. It's not even the very next upcoming meeting that it's showing. Web and Windows work fine and show all upcoming meetings.

gcannon
Listener

a temporary fix- I logged into zoom.com on my ipad and all the meetings were there! app still just shows one. At least i can still use the ipad to stream my classes.

So, use the browser on the iPad?!

mandala1
Listener

Great tip!  My recurring meetings are not showing up on the app on my phoneor iPad too but if I open the zoom website they are there.  The strange thing is that on the app on my computer they show up.  I don't have access to live chat so can't get a response from anyone in zoom on a full fix.

mandala1
Listener

I did this but unfortunately it did not fix the problem on my phone.

sattva
Listener

Our yoga studio is having this same problem! From an android app the list is populated. I'm baffled. 

KayG
Listener

Yes, I’ve had the same problem with the iPad.  I’ve also had problems with Zoom on my Mac - when I screen share a video on full screen the whole screen share automatically pauses and won’t unpause.