Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom meeting client for windows xp

Ansh
Listener

Hi I have windows xp service pack 3 32 bit I want to download zoom in it but it saying it is not a valid 32 bit application 

Please help me 

6 REPLIES 6

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Ansh 

Unfortunately, it seems that our system requirements do not state Windows XP as a supported version for the Zoom desktop client. 

Can earlier version ld zoom works? 

Bort

Hi @Ansh 

Based on a bit of research, it might be possible to install an older version of Zoom to work on XP. This is the link for 5.1.1 from June 2020. This is a 1-year old version of Zoom, so it is missing many security enhancements, bug fixes, and new features, so install and use at your own caution. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Need comparable link for Win32 for Zoom Download

Savpas131_SAP
Listener

Hi @Ansh  Zoom client doesn't support older versions like Windows XP

I have Zoom version 5.0.26213.602 and up until recently it worked fine with Windows XP. Now it has stopped working. I get error 104103 when trying to join a meeting (the only thing I am interested in doing). Can anyone help? Thanks.