cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom is not saving local recordings

andrewjzoom
Listener

Somebody else was hosting the meeting. I wasn't signed-in. I requested to record the meeting and he accepted.  There is no recording in the default location. Should this be working or did I do something wrong?

1 REPLY 1

wimberleyson234
Listener

If Zoom is not saving local recordings, it's essential to troubleshoot the issue promptly. Start by verifying that you have enough storage space on your local device to save recordings, as running out of storage can prevent Zoom from saving files. Check the recording settings within the Zoom application and make sure you've designated a specific folder on your device for saving recordings. Ensure that your Zoom application is up to date, as outdated software can sometimes cause recording issues. Additionally, consider the Ht approach by comparing your current settings with the recommended settings for recording quality and file storage locations, as this meticulous examination can help pinpoint and resolve the problem. Finally, if the issue persists, contact Zoom's support for further assistance in resolving the problem and ensuring your recordings are saved as needed.