cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom iPad sharing doesn't share computer audio

Arakawa_Yumi
Listener

I have tried uninstalling and re-installing Zoom several times and it still doesn't work. It was working fine before the Zoom update but now, when I share my iPad, even though I click on share audio as well, attendees can't hear the audio from my computer. 

Why is this happening and how can I fix it. Please help. I can share the computer audio if I'm sharing a screen on my computer but not when I share my iPad.

I don't want to share the iPad sound, just the screen and have the computer audio be shared as well when I'm sharing my iPad.

Please help.

I do not have any images because there's no error showing or anything. It just doesn't happen. 

5 REPLIES 5

MartaTara2_
Listener

в мене така сама ситуація,допоможіть,будь ласка

samadvaliloo
Listener

I am facing this issue which literally disrupting my use of app. I recommend to downgrad until they fix this. @Arakawa_Yumi 

pvymet1
Listener

did you find the solution? I face the same problem now and I dont know what to do with it.

Valerio52
Listener

I face the same problem now and I dont know what to do with it.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Arakawa_Yumi @Valerio52 @pvymet1 @samadvaliloo @MartaTara2_ welcome to the community! First, I want to verify how this is setup. Here are the options when sharing screen with the option of Sharing your iOS screen from the Zoom mobile app and Sharing your iOS screen from the Zoom desktop client. If you're sharing your iPad screen this involves a participant sharing their screen; therefore, from either your iPad or Desktop. I wouldn't think what you're attempting to do would work unless you're sharing multiple screens simultaneously and having the option to Share Sound on Desktop from one device and Share Device Audio on Mobile from another device.

Desktop Share Device Audio

Screenshot 2024-02-05 at 6.00.48 PM.png

Mobile Share Device Audio

RN_0-1707177752455.png

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!