cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom and Android Chrome

Nevikings98
Listener

Hi. For some reason, Zoom stopped launching meetings through the browser in Chrome on my android. When I choose the meeting from my calendar, it will ask me to launch the meeting, and when selected, nothing happens. I uninstalled the zoom app, and now I can't finish the process of logging in because of course, it will not launch. Can someone please help? 

5 REPLIES 5

Emeka
Listener

I am having a similar issue, did you manage to solve it?

Nope. Not even Zoom could help me. 

I found a solution that worked for me.
Maybe it can work for you too:

https://community.zoom.com/t5/Meetings/Cannot-launch-Zoom-Meeting-from-an-email-link-on-my-Lenovo-Ta...

Thank you. This was exactly it. I really appreciate you sending me this information. 

BeauAustin
Listener

@Nevikings98 wrote:

Hi. For some reason, Zoom stopped launching meetings through the browser in Chrome on my android. When I choose the meeting from my calendar, it will ask me to launch the meeting, and when selected, nothing cure plantar fasciitis happens. I uninstalled the zoom app, and now I can't finish the process of logging in because of course, it will not launch. Can someone please help? 

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties launching Zoom meetings through the browser on your Android device. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try to resolve the issue. Firstly, clear the cache and data of the Chrome browser on your device. This can help resolve any temporary issues or conflicts that may be causing the problem. If that doesn't work, try using a different browser on your Android device, such as Firefox or Microsoft Edge, to see if the issue persists. Additionally, make sure that your Chrome browser and Zoom app (if reinstalled) are both up to date. Updating the apps can help ensure compatibility and resolve any known bugs.