cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird Audio Issue

LWilliams
Listener

Hi all, 

Just wondering if anyone else has come across this issue and could offer any insight. 
I am in New Zealand and my colleagues are in Australia  - while in a meeting with several people the audio clarity for one or maybe two people will drop to the point where it's inaudible (robotic and lossy) and I can't make out what they are saying. 
The rest of the team are all able to hear them fine so it's like I'm the only one experiencing the audio issue and for me the other 5 or 6 participants sound perfectly clear. 

It shouldn't be my network as I have tried both wi-fi and direct ethernet connections with my gigabit fiber connection.  
My previous company used Zoom and there were no issues at all with participants from all over the world. 

Any ideas on what may be causing this or how to fix it? 

2 REPLIES 2

crchan123
Note Taker | Zoom Employee
Note Taker | Zoom Employee

Hi @LWilliams, welcome to the Zoom Community! Can you check out the troubleshooting tips in this article and let me know if it helps: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/7302459648397-Troubleshooting-audio-issues 

Hi crchan123,  
I checked the support page out and I've already tried most of those solutions unfortunately the issue I'm having doesn't fit into any of the normal categories.  As I mentioned I can hear practically everyone else in the meeting perfectly clear apart from one or two (sometimes they do become audible again for a bit) and everyone else in the meeting can hear them and me perfectly.