cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video and Audio Freezes

JwD
Listener
  • Suddenly during meetings my video and audio freeze for about 20 seconds. Can anyone help me with this? Thank you very much.
4 REPLIES 4

pamarama2
Listener

I am having the same issue.  I do not have this issue on Google Meet or other platforms, but every time I have a group class in Zoom, either my video freezes or the other participants'.  Sometimes the audio does too.  I have a 2 1/2 day training this weekend and really need this not to happen!

crchan123
Note Taker | Zoom Employee

Hi @JwD and @pamarama2, welcome to the Zoom community! If you are still experiencing video and audio issues, I would recommend the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Un-installing and re-installing Zoom
  2. Make sure you are using the latest version of Zoom. If not, update to the latest version!
  3. Checking your network connection and ensure that it is up to speed.

Let me know if any of this helps!

I did update to the latest version of Zoom.  I don't know specifically what "up to speed" would mean, but I just got new internet because of this very issue, and it didn't help.  We got the fastest speed they had.  

crchan123

Hi @JwD and @pamarama2, just checking in to see if the troubleshooting steps have helped at all? Let me know 🤗