cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using a Tracking ID to troubleshoot a SSO Login Issue

johnasche
Listener

Hello, 

I have a client that got a SSO login issue.  Along with this issue was a tracking ID for an admin to use for troubleshooting.

How would someone use this tracking ID to look into the issue?

Thanks,

John Asche

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @johnasche 

That tracking ID can be used on the SAML Response Logs tab of the SSO page. This may not be available to you by default, but you should be able to access that page with the link directly: zoom.us/account/sso/saml_logs

If you need further assistance with that error code, be sure to contact Zoom Support for additional help. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Bort

Hi @johnasche 

That tracking ID can be used on the SAML Response Logs tab of the SSO page. This may not be available to you by default, but you should be able to access that page with the link directly: zoom.us/account/sso/saml_logs

If you need further assistance with that error code, be sure to contact Zoom Support for additional help. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

When I search for the Tracking ID, it tells me it cannot find it in the system?  Any ideals?

johnasche
Listener

This was the response I was looking for.  Thanks for all the information and the quick response!