cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical Assistance

HGCP
Listener

I have several Facebook pages that I go live from zoom. One of my Facebook pages is not listed as an option to stream live to it.  It has been an option for several years now but today it is not there. 

Also I tried to stream live to YouTube and I keep getting the message, the user is not enable for live stream. I would like some assistance for both of these issues. 

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Zoom didn't do it... Facebook/Meta made a change that eliminates the ability to stream to Facebook GROUPS from "integrated applications" like Zoom.  See my post here for information and a video that explains the use of the Custom RTMP approach to live-streaming in Facebook Groups:

https://community.zoom.com/t5/Meetings/Livestreaming-to-Facebook-GROUPS-now-requires-Custom-RTMP/td-... 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Hello, thanks for the response but I was not referring to a group.  I can broadcast live to all of my Facebook pages but one.   Maybe someone can tell me why.  My other question is about You Tube, I still get a message-user is unable to live stream.  It is showing that everything is enabled to do so.  Hopefully someone can help.  I have several events soon that I will need to use the particular Facebook page and  the You Tube Page for.