cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enable audio transcripts for cloud recordings on a pro account

TAH2024
Listener

Prerequisites for enabling and creating audio transcripts for Zoom cloud recordings

• A Pro, Business, Education, or Enterprise account with cloud recording enabled

I have a pro account, I've recorded on cloud, and I can't see the option to generate audio transcript?

I want to send across to a hard of hearing client, and captions are needed or audio transcript.

7 REPLIES 7

ravinduj
Listener

Hey, how did you enabled cloud recording. even i enabled it from settings, any audio or video did not saved to cloud

TAH2024
Listener

honestly, i have no idea how i did it. lol I really just want to know about the next part now!

Firas_ghobber
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

Hello , 

Please follow those steps and try to record meetign and check it in Zoom web portal.

reference : Managing and sharing cloud recordings (zoom.com)

Managing cloud recording settings (zoom.com)

Did my response answer your question? If so, please don't forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.

Best regards, 

Firas

i just clicked on 'create audio transcript' (screenshot shows this) and then the other screenshots were what it was set as. can i still pull the transcript even though its after the recording?

Firas_ghobber
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

Hi,

Yes you can pull the transcript after recording and you can also save the transcript during the meeting in local pc .

Best regards,

Firas 

TAH2024
Listener

where? because I don't see it as an option in recordings. only txt file of what is in chat box and not the actual recording.

Firas_ghobber
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

Hello,

Following your request, you have confirmed that all prerequisites for Zoom recording transcripts are available. You conducted a test recording session and discussed it in the meeting, but the transcript did not appear in the recording management.

Therefore, I recommend submit a request  to Zoom Support to have this feature enabled.

Best regards,
Firas