cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Teams meeting notification popups for Zoom are unclickable links

ekim1707
Listener

In the attached image, the bottom Teams meeting notification is a Teams meeting and the one above it is a Zoom meeting. Why do my Zoom meeting only have unclickable links? All I can figure out to do is copy and paste the url into a browser to enter the meeting from there. I already tried making sure my Zoom app is an associated app, or whatever it was called, with my Teams app. Can anybody help?

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @ekim1707.

The URL looks properly formed from what I see.  Sounds like a Teams issue.  Is it not clickable at all?  Or is there an error message when you click it?  If the link's URL is different than what is displayed on your screen, then copy and paste what's on the screen.

Join URLs are always composed of:

• https://
  • usually us02web OR possibly another if your account is not based out of the US OR possibly a "vanity subdomain" specific to the company
  • then .zoom.us/j/
  • then the meeting ID - usually 10-11 digits
  • then if the meeting has a Passcode and the option has been selected to embed the Passcode in the URL, the encoded Passcode is prefixed with ?pwd= followed by an encoded Passcode which normally ends in T09.  Here's a fictitious Join URL:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/1234567890?pwd=V0trYlc1GGtWrWRKM0pEb09OS1E3QT09  

If it looks something like that but isn't clickable, look to the software that is displaying the URL and see why it won't let you click it.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Hi Ray,

Appreciate your response. I realize this is a Teams issue, but I was banking on another Zoom user hopefully having already resolved this and just being able to share how they did it.

Thank you though.

Eugene