cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Share is not working

BennetJ
Listener

I was on a zoom meeting with my client to share the issues regarding my CPS gaming website. Whenever I want to share the screen, it doesn't allow me to do it. Is there any problem at zoom's end?

5 REPLIES 5

willjoe
Attendee

Make sure screen sharing feature is enabled

If you are a host and the screen sharing setting is grayed out in the web portal Settings page, it has been locked at either the group or account level. You need to contact your Zoom admin for assistance to enable it

Regards,

Will

I am having the same issue.  It started on 1/17.  Sharing is enabled.  It starts to load the shared document/whiteboard but just sits in the "shared document is loading" forever.  Any other ideas?

no the screen sharing feature is enabled and we have ticked that who shall share first as host and who else can share for all participants etc.  still only host is able to share so ...crazy

KKID
Listener

yes, this was our case this past 10 days and we find no change in our settings.  How do we tackle it?

KKID
Listener

I am wondering if we need to integrate the apps or should we upgrade anything in our zoom or what else..we are not able to figure out...can some one help with regard to zoom screen sharing?