cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrieving a Recorded Meeting

Herb
Listener
This past Friday, I had a zoom meeting for a funeral service that I set up to be recorded. Unfortunately, at the end of the service, I closed down my laptop before having a chance to save the recording. Does anyone know if such a recording can be found centrally? If so, how/where would I find it. I have a basic membership which does not allow for telephone support. Thanks!
4 REPLIES 4

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

If the session was recorded, it would be located locally on your computer. This article should help you find that recording on your computer: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206277393-Finding-and-viewing-local-recordings

Herb
Listener

I looked in my Zoom folder under my documents and the recording was not there.  Would the recording have been saved centrally?  If so, how can I access it?

Bort

Since you are a Basic user, you do not have access to Cloud recordings, which would be where a recording would be centrally stored. If there was a recording, it could only be on your computer. I'll reach out to get more info about that session. 

ballfdnw
Listener

is it possible to retrieve a meeting that was not recorded?