cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reposting need help !!

AF1234
Listener

Hello zoom community, I hope all is well with all of you. I am having trouble figuring out the screen sharing for zoom when using google drive. I recently uploaded two files on to google drive. I uploaded an mp4 movie, and I uploaded a powerpoint (.pptx). When I tried to share the powerpoint from google drive, it would not share in full screen. Once it was full screen, it said that the video has paused but I could not unpause it. People were saying that all they can see is a blank black screen on their end that was not loading.  The same thing happened with the movie when I shared it from google drive and full screen, the screen paused and I could not unpause it.  Now, I could share these items not in full screen but it was so small and hard for people to see. So, I definitely want to be able to share things full screen without it pausing. 

I am wondering how to remedy this issue. I did upload a keynote to google drive at one point. I had downloaded the file and was able to share the keynote full screen from the keynote app itself and it worked, but I had to download the file and could not do it from google drive itself. So my question is has anyone else had this problem when uploading files on to google drive and then trying to share the file in a zoom meeting? Do I have to use the original file? Google drive of course is more convenient because I could access it through any device so I was hoping that I would not have to download these items separately, but any feedback is helpful and most appreciated.

Thanks for taking the time to read and respond! 

0 REPLIES 0