cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register without licensed

roxysg
Newcomer
Newcomer

When I try to register for a meet in https://zoom.us/meeting/register/.... , should the host of that meet be licensed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

roxysg
Newcomer
Newcomer

I contacted support and this is what they told me:

"Please note that scheduling a meeting that requires registration will require participants to register with their e-mail, name, and other optional questions, allowing you to capture more information about your attendees.
In order to schedule a meeting with registration, the host user type must be Licensed."

I hope it will be helpful to someone else later

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @roxysg 

The Host of a Meeting would need at least to have a Zoom account. The features and limitations of their Meeting would depend on what type of account they had - either Free or Paid.

Whether or not the Participants need to be registered (and authenticated) in Zoom is up to the Host when they arrange the meeting.

Hope this helps.

Rupert

roxysg
Newcomer
Newcomer

I contacted support and this is what they told me:

"Please note that scheduling a meeting that requires registration will require participants to register with their e-mail, name, and other optional questions, allowing you to capture more information about your attendees.
In order to schedule a meeting with registration, the host user type must be Licensed."

I hope it will be helpful to someone else later