cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording host and participant

NDT
Listener

Until recently my recorded Zoom interviews showed video of both the host (me) and my participant depending on who was speaking at the time. However, lately, recording only included video of my participant despite the fact that my video was enabled and displayed on screen. I have not made any changes in my settings, so I don't understand why the recorded video does noy include the host (me). I wonder if because of a change made in a Zoom update. Anmy ideas welcome.

6 REPLIES 6

klimca
Listener

Exact same thing happened to me on two video recordings. It only recorded the Guest video and not me (the host) even though I was the active speaker.

Anybody have any solutions to this? Hopefully this is a processing issue and we have not lost any of the recordings?

No change to any of my setting like @NDT.

JasonW
Listener

Having the same issue when in speaker mode vs both on the screen

shazar
Listener

same happening.. any answers?  I am doing teaching zoom classes and it is not working to just show the participants and not what I am doing as well as saying!

Cmort
Listener

Same is happening with me. Only records guest's video and both of our audio but I am using this for a podcast and want video of me (host) and the participant

NDT
Listener

I started this thread in January and there is still no solution. Has anyone tried to contact Zoom tech support?

shazar
Listener

I deleted my zoom app and reinstalled it.. and it fixed the problem.. hope that can work for the rest of you here.