cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Record active speaker, gallery view and shared screen separately not recording in 1080p

rameshsubeesh
Listener

I have enabled the option Record active speaker, gallery view and shared screen separately.

But the active speaker recording is always happening in 640x360p resolution irrespective of i enabled hd option in camera seting in zoom client.

i want active speaker recording to be on 1080p.

How to do this?

2 REPLIES 2

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @rameshsubeesh

Could you make sure that the active speaker is using "full screen" when they are sharing their screen and check again. The network connection could also be a factor. If the user that is sharing their screen is on a WiFi connection and there is not enough bandwidth to allow for 1080p then Zoom will lower the resolution. Here is a guide for all Zoom recording resolutions. Please review the guide and let me know if you are following these guidelines for the impacted session. 

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0066421

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hello @YaBoiB  thank you for your suggestion.

After making active speaker in full screen the resoltion has improved to 720p.  But its still not Full HD (1080p)

How do we make it Full HD?

I have enabled the following option 

Meeting-HD Video Quality

Activate higher quality video for host and participants. (This will use more bandwidth.)

As mentrioned in your tutorial link i do not see "Full HD enabled" option in my account.

How do we make it Full HD?