cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raise hand feature and reactions features missing in 6.0 update

Aikomom
Listener

Since I updated to Zoom Workplace (6.0.1),  I don't have the raise hand feature or any reactions buttons as a meeting participant.  When I host a meeting, those options are available.  How do I get the raise hand feature and reactions back????

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

GMIT_Ben
Listener

I had to reinstall the app which then after launching, there was another update to 6.0.2 for my Mac (silicon).  Now I click on the "React" button (not on the arrow) to see the Reactions.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

GMIT_Ben
Listener

I had to reinstall the app which then after launching, there was another update to 6.0.2 for my Mac (silicon).  Now I click on the "React" button (not on the arrow) to see the Reactions.

earthxdog
Listener

Hello. Unfortunately, my Mac is at 6.02 for the zoom upgrade, but the hand gesture reactions are still not working. I would appreciate any help to get them back.

scb112
Listener

I am having the same issue on my PC. The last update changed to 'Zoom Workplace' and I do not have a raise hand feature any longer. The version is 6.04. Are the updating everyone to 'Zoom Workplace'?

I learned from another poster that when you are active in Zoom Workplace, and the camera is on, a little green camera icon will appear on the top bar of your computer.  Click on that icon, and you can choose to put reactions on. Once you do, the hand gestures will work again. This works on my Mac, and I assume it would be the same for a PC.

I found it. If you click on the 'react' arrow, you will not see it. But if you click on the heart next to the arrow, the 'raise hand' feature shows up.