cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proselect doesn't run slide show

Marcj
Listener

Hi Im a photographer and use zoom to show clients images remotely.

I have always run a slideshow with music through my sales program preselect, for the last month it won't run. It sticks starting slideshow.

I have tried from different locations incase it was my internet speed.

The slide show will run through on my screen but not the shared screen.

9 REPLIES 9

KBH
Listener

Me too! Did you find a solution?

kwilke824
Listener

Did you ever figure out the problem? my sales person is having the same issue suddenly with playing slideshows via zoom on a PC

ahphotography
Listener

I am having the same problem.

kwilke824
Listener

Zoom had given us 5-6 things to try to fix the problem with no success . Prospect claimed it’s Zoom’s issue . It’s only having issues w Windows it seems , is this the case for you others having problems ? This issue has become a huge problem for one of my sales people 

KBH
Listener

I wonder if my clients had Windows when it didn't work. I have a Mac. Could be a clue!

MelissaStephens
Listener

I am having the same issue, has anyone had luck figuring this out, this is such an important part of proselect sales...

KBH
Listener

I figured it out! In Settings, check 'Share all windows from an application." 

MelissaStephens
Listener

Oh thank you thank you thank you soooooo much!  I truly appreciate your help.  I will find out if that worked w my ordering appt tonight but feeling much better about it now !  Have a great day!  🙂

You're welcome! I shared that info with ProSelect, so I don't know why they haven't posted it...or said thank you for doing their IT work for them. 😉