cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Problem with dowloading the usage report from the previous meeting

PiotrG
Listener

Hi, I try to downoald the lsit of participants from the previous meeting. But when I go to Accout Management > Reports > Usage Reports and I select appropriate dates to choose the meeting, there is no data, no meeting to choose from... Any ideas 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer

Actually a "Meeting" report only shows registration, poll and survey details. Not Participants - unless they were registered.

You should probably run a report that includes bare Participants - like Daily, or Active Hosts. See below.

Rupert_0-1633559744662.png

Hope this helps.

Please click on Accept as Solution if this resolves your question. Otherwise just post back here if we still need to work on this.

Rupert 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Rupert

Hi @PiotrG 

Which report under Usage Reports are you trying to run?

Rupert_0-1633552864373.png

I'm trying to run Meeting section as I belive I will find the list of participants of my meeting there. 

Rupert

Actually a "Meeting" report only shows registration, poll and survey details. Not Participants - unless they were registered.

You should probably run a report that includes bare Participants - like Daily, or Active Hosts. See below.

Rupert_0-1633559744662.png

Hope this helps.

Please click on Accept as Solution if this resolves your question. Otherwise just post back here if we still need to work on this.

Rupert 

Rupert

Hi @PiotrG 

Thanks for the thumbs-up! Please also click on Accept as Solution is this answered your question.

Rupert