Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem being able to save and share an audio only file

Flossie77
Observer

Hi there,

I recently recorded a meeting to the cloud and now need to be able to save and then share the audio only file for training purposes.  I have done this in the past but now I can only listen to the file on my computer.  I seem to be able to share the video but not the audio.  Attached is a screenshot of my recording.  It's the top file (coaching conversation) that I need.  I have tried googling but nothing has worked. I would be so grateful if someone is able to help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Flossie77, If I am looking at your screenshot right, you should be able to click that 'link icon' to make audio-only sharable 

Screen Shot 2021-12-29 at 3.03.09 PM.png

Leverage cool features and how to's from the Community Center. If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button! ⤵️

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Flossie77, If I am looking at your screenshot right, you should be able to click that 'link icon' to make audio-only sharable 

Screen Shot 2021-12-29 at 3.03.09 PM.png

Leverage cool features and how to's from the Community Center. If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button! ⤵️