cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Presenter View and a Single Screen

Dug
Listener

Here is my problem. Previously using the advanced share setting of sharing a portion of the screen disappeared using the presenter view I always had control of my slides and was still able to view my notes. I have found I can get the presenter view to function occasionally but generally when I select presenter view it pauses the active share creates an orange box with a warning to move this box from the participant view and the attendee screen goes black. I know a second monitor will correct this issue, but I do not have the space.

As I said life was simpler when we were able to share a portion of the screen.

Regards

Dug

3 REPLIES 3

chrismenard7
Community Champion | Customer

I recently made a video regarding this Presenter View issue in PowerPoint with 1 monitor. Here is the video https://youtu.be/1Jc4-iEyK7A Let me know if this solves your problem.

Hi Chris.

Thanks for the info.

That is how the system works sometimes. The problem is it will work fine once, usually during a presentation rehearsal and then when I come to actually starting the meeting it does not work as it should. It pauses the share, gives me the orange box with the notice to move the box, the attendees see a black box and when I move the orange box and resume the share it shuts the slide show down and I find myself back on the PPT program page. I have also opened a ticket with Zoom. I have a collegue experiencing the same issue.

Frustrating.

Thanks for the Help

Dug

chrismenard7

Thanks for the update. You are doing the correct steps, so that was a good idea to open a support ticket. Especially if a colleague is having the same issue, if you get an update from support, please let us know what they said the issue was.