cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poll on iPad participants not displaying

DonMichaels
Listener

As host, I start an attendance poll before others join. When participants join, they are presented with the poll. This works for most devices. However on some iPads and iPhones, they see a small message that says "The host has started a poll" which stays on their screen for about 2 seconds. They do not see the poll.

I have thoroughly tested using the latest updates.

Has anyone experienced this?

Is there a setting that needs to be changed on the participants device?

4 REPLIES 4

RHTirrell
Listener

Is this still an issue? This came up for us recently. We had a couple participants report that they could see the poll on their iPhone, but it wouldn't let them select an answer option to submit. 

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

Do the iOS users meet the  minimum  requirements to see the polls?

(Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS, client version 5.12.2 or higher.

Note: Users on the iOS or Android mobile app can participate in polling, but hosts need to be using the desktop client to manage polls.

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

Frank - what is the easiest way for a participant to see if they have the minimum requirements needed. I am a moderator for a weekly webinar and this comes up often - usually when people are on their phones and/or ipad. 

When it comes up in my webinars (I'm the mod) they say the poll doesn't even pop up. Wonder if there's an easy way to help them or if it's so device specific that I'll create more of a mess.