cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Needing help streaming to my facebook groups

Meegs
Listener

I have followed all procedures to stream to my private FB groups but they will not show up in the drop down box. Every other group that I am a part of will, but not my own groups. 

So zoom is connected to my personal fb account - which is connected to my biz page and the groups sit within that biz page. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Billyd
Listener

Quit an easy fix once you find it...took me all day to research it and it is posted here on this forum
Like they say always read the fine print.  At the bottom of the event page where your having difficulty finding your group listing. It say Facebook Security settings page Click on it. its recommend that clearing your browser catch first ) should go to a page Zoom Video Livestream- Prod is requesting access to.. If you don't have the Prod version of the app you need to go back into settings and delete the version yo selected...one is a test version the Prod is the production version.  Under Who can see your content Zoom Video... click on the linked selection default is Public... then chose our audience.  Then look at the button its should have Continue with the Facebook name you signed up for your account. click on it. it should reset the security settings
Now go back to the selection box and type in the name of the group you want to stream to. it should pop up. It set now for default so it shows every group you belong to. That is way you need to search for your group. Good luck it should work.  I still have one problem no audio.  was working on that when I saw your post.  So I am paying my find forward. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Billyd
Listener

Quit an easy fix once you find it...took me all day to research it and it is posted here on this forum
Like they say always read the fine print.  At the bottom of the event page where your having difficulty finding your group listing. It say Facebook Security settings page Click on it. its recommend that clearing your browser catch first ) should go to a page Zoom Video Livestream- Prod is requesting access to.. If you don't have the Prod version of the app you need to go back into settings and delete the version yo selected...one is a test version the Prod is the production version.  Under Who can see your content Zoom Video... click on the linked selection default is Public... then chose our audience.  Then look at the button its should have Continue with the Facebook name you signed up for your account. click on it. it should reset the security settings
Now go back to the selection box and type in the name of the group you want to stream to. it should pop up. It set now for default so it shows every group you belong to. That is way you need to search for your group. Good luck it should work.  I still have one problem no audio.  was working on that when I saw your post.  So I am paying my find forward.