cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Zoom Cloud recordings and meetings

NZoom123
Listener

Hi all

I'm looking at one of my teams meetings and recordings. Nothing shows up for them even though I know they recorded some calls recently as they've linked through to SalesLoft. Even more weird is there's only one past meeting even though they've had many.

Thanks,
Nandna

1 REPLY 1

naeemaslam
Listener

Hello Nandna,

It sounds like you're facing some issues with your team's meeting recordings not showing up as expected. Technical glitches can definitely be perplexing, especially when you know that there should be recordings available. Let's try to troubleshoot this together and get things sorted out.

Firstly, have you checked if the recordings are perhaps stored in a different location or folder? Sometimes, settings or permissions can affect where recordings are saved.

Since you mentioned SalesLoft, it's possible that there might be an integration or configuration that's affecting the visibility of recordings within the Teams platform. It might be worth reaching out to your IT support or technical team to check if there's any correlation between the SalesLoft integration and the missing recordings.

Another thing to consider is the possibility of any updates or changes made to the Teams application. Updates can sometimes cause unexpected behavior, and it's always a good idea to ensure that you're using the latest version.

If you're still not able to locate the missing recordings or resolve the issue, I recommend reaching out to Microsoft Teams support. They might have insights into specific troubleshooting steps or settings adjustments that can help you recover the missing recordings.

Remember, technical issues can be a bit challenging, but with patience and the right assistance, they can usually be resolved. Feel free to update the community if you make any progress or have more details about the situation.

Best regards,
Neem