Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Collaborative editing of transcript file

Hi there. I'm teaching a large class on zoom and thought it would be good if students took turns tidying up a transcript of one class each, which would mean all transcripts get edited, and these student-edited transcripts displayed as the official tr...

EK5 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! lost transcriptions

I enabled live transcription for a Zoom meeting today, but ended the meeting without saving the transcription. I can't find anything in the meeting folder. Is there some way of retrieving the transcription? Fyi, I work on a Mac desktop.

zool by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Students signing into a meeting with me

I had some issues with Zoom about a week ago. Those issues are solved....I now am having a problem with screen distortion (just my students, not me). Also, if I start a new meeting as usual, I am sitting there waiting for them to enter the waiting ro...

skyword by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mac desktop client won't open (Ventura)

My zoom desktop client stopped working today - when I try and open it I get a blank error message (see attached screenshot). I've uninstalled and reinstalled a few times (just by deleting and removing the log files as I can't even open zoom to access...

Add Chapters or Sections to Recording

For recordings stored in Zoom cloud, is there anyway (or workaround) to be able to link to specific portion of a recording (often referred to as chapters or sections)? As example, your recording is 30min long; something significant discussed at 00:12...