cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recurring Meeting Suddenly Missing

Mindfulguy
Listener

I have two recurrring meetings that I carefully setup that are no where to be found in the list if upcoming meetings AND they are not listed in past meetings. Every Tues at 10am PST for the last 6 weeks there is an impotant meeting.  All the history, as well as the tomorrows meeting are gone.

If I click on the zoom meeting link it works. 

The same is also true of recurring meeting I setup for every other Weds. There have been 10 or so of those. They are gone. And no future ones are listed.

They have a definite end date and they are not my personal meeting room.

There is no "recently deleted" to view.

I have the recordings still of the previous meetings, but they are not in the list of meetings.

It appears that no support is possible without paying over $2000 a year for zoom. 

So hopefully someone has a clue here cause I'm don't know what do to.

Change the URLS this late in the game for these meetings would be very hard as they are everywhere.

Thanks,

Brett

2 REPLIES 2

nikkizang
Listener

I couldn't have written a more exact post if I tried. I have had this happen to me twice now, the first time I thought I was just losing my mind. Turns out, it happened again today knowing I didn't touch a thing in there. Incredibly frustrating!

PDJ
Observer

This just happened today.  One of my recurring meetings suddenly was gone.  I used it last night (about 10 hours ago).  This meeting was set up at least 3 years ago, with 9 digits.  I wonder if Zoom is removing all meetings with lessn than 10 digits?  If so, I can't believe Zoom can do this without a worldwide announcement.  Now my meeting ID is announced to the entire world for an event in 5 days, what do I do?