cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local recordings stopped displaying

zoom-user1
Listener

Hello,

My meetings are set to record automatically. After each meeting, I could see the recording on the "Local Recordings" tab. I also used to receive an email with the recording link and password, and they worked.

Now, I don't see the recordings anymore, although I can see the files locally in my computer (in the same zoom folder). The last email I received/with the recording link/password didn't work anymore. It said the recording couldn't be found. I don't even receive the emails anymore.

This happened after I changed the recordings to "Cloud" but then returned to "Local". While it was on "Cloud", the recordings were showing on that tab, but the quality wasn't good, that's why I returned to "Local". Is there anything else I need to do to get it working in "Local" recordings as it used to?

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

hi zoom-user1,

please review this support article to make sure you are correctly enabling automatic local recordings.

Enabling automatic recording – Zoom Support

thanks,  eliot

Hi Eliot,

Thanks for the link. Yes, I have everything correctly set up. I have the recording set for individual meetings, since I don't need to record all of them. It's a recurrent link. When we join the meeting, we get the popup informing that it is being recorded.

Any other suggestions? Thanks!