cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lip Color - Studio Effect

MBKFlorida
Listener

I had the studio effect set for lip color .. this was great not to have to apply lipstick for every meeting.  But my computer died and I had to get a new hard drive. Downloaded the most up to date version of Zoom. I can choose lip color (or any other effect) but it doesn't "take" and then just resets. Nothing at all happens when choosing any lip color.  Have done it countless times with the same result... or lack thereof.  Any suggestions? 

6 REPLIES 6

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @MBKFlorida can you please confirm and share with me the version of Zoom you are currently running? I am currently on Zoom version 5.14.7 (Release notes), running Studio Effects on MacOS Ventura 13.3.1, with no issues. 

Also, are you running Zoom on Windows or MacOS? 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Version: 5.14.7 on MacOS Ventura 13.3.1 also

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

@MBKFlorida interesting, as Im not having this issue. Does your Mac have the silicon chip or intel chip? 

You can try to uninstall and reinstall Zoom, but before reinstalling, I want to ensure the processor type in your Mac, first.

To uninstall Zoom: From top utility bar > zoom.us > uninstall:

Screenshot 2023-05-15 at 12.52.27 PM.png

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

It was just installed fresh - so that seems like it won't work, but I can try it.  I have the silicon chip, I believe. 

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

gotcha @MBKFlorida when you go to https://zoom.us/download did you click on the download link for silicon chips? 

Screenshot 2023-05-17 at 10.46.55 AM.png

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @MBKFlorida just checking in with my reply were you able to download the client for Mac silicon chip? 

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his