cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking accounts to an organization

SethVDS
Listener

Hello friends,

Normally I should be following my class right now but I always get the message that I am not authorized to join the meeting. When looking up how to link my account to an organization I find this page: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360042068932-Linking-accounts-to-an-organization but these steps simply do not appear on my settings page? (check file) There are no buttons to 'Link account to an organization' or anything? Anyone familiar with this issue and how to fix it?

Kind regards and many thanks,

Seth

2 REPLIES 2

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @SethVDS 

The linking accounts feature you mentioned is only for larger accounts that want to quickly connect their users as contacts. 

In your case, it sounds like you are not a member of the account you want to attend meetings under. You will need to reach out to someone that runs that Zoom account for an invite to their account. I cannot be more specific as I don't know the account or their admins. 

HFFteresa
Listener

Our company has two zoom accounts. One has an organization. If we linked the two accounts through the organization, will it allow all users to join team zoom meetings without having to be admitted?

Does everyone keep their original meeting ids?

Does it change any user settings?