Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! DIsable Apple Login

We're mass deploying Zoom 5.12 using SCCM in a Windows environment. I have the .msi switches to disable logging in with Facebook and Google but I can't find the switch to disable logging in with Apple ID. I've tried noappleid=1 and noapple=1 but neit...

sccheek by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Виртуальній фон

Доброго дня. На мойому смартфоні (Samsung A41) відсутня можливість змінювати віртуальній фон. З чим це повязано?

Sergii by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom for Chrome PWA on a Macbook

My school district switched to Zoom for Chrome PWA. I have always taught with Zoom on my Macbook Air.I am trying to access Zoom for Chrome PWA but my mac won't let me install it!Please tell me that I can still use my mac to teach on Zoom! HELP!

millerkr by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Tape

Hi.I've been in a recorded meeting session on Sunday.I am in a hurry to get the file with the record, but unfortunatelly i am hopeless.How can I make it? I can't contact with the hoster!!There is any option to get it on my own? (our chat is not very ...

Citius by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Interpretation

Hosting a meeting with the Interpretation feature - and I was not able to place our assigned interpreter into the Interpretation Channel. It did not allow me to select his name I was able to manually add just about anyone else at the meeting as the I...

MJ7 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing a prepared whiteboard (Zoom update nov.'22)

Hi, I've experienced problems while sharing a prepared whiteboard (from the new Zoom option which offers templates etc.). I share my screen via the normal screen sharing option, but the only thing you see is the old, blank whiteboard.I've opened my p...

Order of participant names in Zoom meetings

Hello everyone. I teach online English courses in Costa Rica from my home in Atlanta, GA. Though I share my screen to display presentations to our classes, I do not allow participants to use video. I am wondering if I can change the default order of ...

Überweisung

Meine Kreditkarte ist bis 28.11.22 wegen einer größeren Abbuchung blockiert. SEPA Abbuchung ist nur für Business Kunden möglich. Kann ich das Geld für November auf ein IBAN Konto überweisen?My credit card is blocked till Nov 28 due to other payments....

RalphP by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

THANH TOÁN GÓI CHUYÊN NGHIỆP NHƯNG TÀI KHOẢN VẪN GIỮ GÓI CƠ BẢN

Kính gửi bạn,Hiện tại tài khoản của tôi đã thanh toán hóa đơn gói CHUYÊN NGHIỆP thời hạn: Aug 15, 2022-Aug 14, 2023. Tuy nhiên, tài khoản vẫn đang gói cơ bản, bây giờ chúng tôi đăng ký lại gói dịch vụ sẽ bị mất thêm phí 149.9$ (chi phí cho 1 gói mới)...

siam by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes