Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recordings not appearing

Hi everyone, I am absolutely certain that I have recording several meetings that I've hosted so far. But when I go to my account and check "recordings" there's nothing there. I tried searching for them on my computer (Windows 10), but I can't follow ...

solomj3 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Consolidating 2 Meeting accounts

I just paid for a License and wanted to apply that to a business email. I had already signed up for a free Basic account on my personal email. Now I have my new work email set up as a Basic account, and home email that was previously a Basic account ...

Ubuntu 22.04.1 - Scheduling of a meeting not possible

Perhaps somebody has the same experience:I want to schedule a meeting but I get only a blank screen back.Even when I removed the latest zoom version (flatpak) and installed it new, nothing changed.Could it be a flatpak, ubuntu or zoom dilemma?

HM56 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom VDI disconnect from AWS

Hello, We are looking at implementing the Zoom VDI system for our AWS environment. While We have successfully deployed it within our test environment following the instructions given, we have noticed one issue. When leaving for the night we quit AWS,...

swolfe by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Cloud Recording

I did a zoom meeting last week and used the cloud recording, when I played it back was hardly recognizablemy camera seems fine the audio is spotty and the video is blurred. How can this problem be corrected?

Resolved! Can I have 200 participants on Zoom

Can I have 200 participants on Zoom A large meeting license—depending on the license— allows up to 500 or 1000 participants to attend a Zoom meeting. The owner or the admin of the account can add this feature for Licensed users, and it can be subscri...

How about an audio meter, always on-screen?

Zoom audio can be excellent, near enough programme-quality hi-fi if we choose appropriate 'music' settings and if every participant has a strong web connection. But... once a meeting is underway, sometimes at short notice, we don't want to go faffing...

Howdie by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Disconnects when sharing screen

Hi, is there anyone here experiencing the same problem? My Zoom connection is lost whenever I share screen but returns after a few seconds. Is this a glitch in the system? Or do I have to change my settings? Will appreciate your comments, thanks.

Caesar by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes