cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't login to the app but have no issue login using browser!

mojdeh
Listener

Today, all of a sudden, I could not login to my Zoom app! but I can login using browser on the same desktop! Help. I have a basic plan so no access to support. 

11 REPLIES 11

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @mojdeh 

I would advise the first thing to do would be to check your Zoom app is up-to-date.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362233-Upgrade-update-to-the-latest-version

I am having the same issue.  I do have a paid account however.  The issue with your link is that the directions say to login to update the app but not being able to login on the app is the problem.

Rupert it is now 2024 same issue

mayhoe
Listener

I too face the same problem. I cannot login to the zoom app as it always prompt me "Your session has ended and you need to sign in again". 
Anyway advice for the above??

newman0179
Listener

Because I have my Google account linked I was able to login on the app with that.  However I have no idea why a normal login wont work and I don't want my Google attached.  I am waiting on a reply to a ticket on this issue.

Xxxdd
Listener

I have the same problem, App does not work, but browser works

northerly
Listener

Me too. Continually getting the message "Your session has ended and you need to sign in again" from the desktop app on my Mac. Wouldn't mind so much if this stuff was free, but I'm paying for my account and the least I expect is the ability to sign in and stay signed in. This has been going on now for some time now. It's not a good look Zoom people.

I have a fix for it in the app but sign up and use the email u already have with them and then it will let you in

Hannah_
Listener

I am having the same issue since yesterday.  I do have a paid account.  Please help to fix it. My account is linked with my apple, and cannot sign in. 

I have a fix for it in the app but sign up and use the email u already have with them and then it will let you in

i have tried dozen times, and it is still redirecting me to Sign in.