cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disable zoom meeting reminders for all users as zoom admin?

kovyon
Listener

Hey All,

As an Admin, I am trying to disable the zoom meeting reminder setting for all users so that they don't receive their zoom meeting notifications before their meetings.

Unfortunately, enabling and disabling the meeting reminders in the admin console does not disable the setting for all users. Is there a way to do this so that I do not have to manually go to each individual computer and turn the setting off?

2 REPLIES 2

danamk
Listener

setting up new macbook pro and find no option to sync zoom with iCal. was able to do so on my iPhone but not via the mac. used to be an option to sync. Anyone has luck? There's no online or human support via zoom anymore.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @kovyon IF you are an Admin or Owner on the Account, you can manage the account settings for all users at https://zoom.us/account/setting. 

From there, you can find the setting you'd like to enable or disable with the ability to lock the setting for all users as well. 

@danamk for your inquiry, suggest looking into the discussion around How to sync zoom to google cal and ical, which that accepted solution there may help you out! If this didn't help, please let me know what didn't work and I'd love to further troubleshoot with you! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!