cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many meetings .

petmus54wasik
Listener

Hi All.

I would like to find out how many different meeting's (links) we can have on zoom licensed account? and other accounts?

We have one zoom licensed account and few regular meetings each day, so i would like to know if any limits for this?

Thank you in advance for your help. 

1 REPLY 1

chrismenard7
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello. Depending on your account, there is a limit on the number of participants, but you are inquiring about the number of meetings. I have a Zoom Pro Account. I do not believe there is a limit on the number of meeting links. I know I've had multiple meetings on multiple days. For example, if you want to schedule a meeting every 15 minutes for the next 20 weeks, no problem. Where you could get into a problem is having two meetings going on at the same time with the same Zoom account and trying to join both meetings. Zoom will kick you out of one of the meetings.  

Now, if you have a  Business, Enterprise, or Education account, you can join multiple meetings simultaneously. This feature has to be enabled. If you have an account that allows this, here is the support page on how to enable and join multiple meetings at once.  https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360001120743-Joining-different-meetings-simultaneously

I hope this helps.  Thank you.